Saturday, February 11, 2017

My Passion for Education

      It took me a while to finally make the decision to pursue a degree in elementary education. When I graduated back in 2010 I immediately enrolled in college courses. I believe it was withing my first few semesters that I took an introduction to elementary education. I absolutely loved it, I knew from then that it was something I would enjoy doing. Due to some unfortunate family circumstances I had to take a break from the classroom. After these events, I slowly worked my way back up to full time. I took several computer sciences courses and received my Associate of Arts degree. After this I transferred to Emporia State University to pursue my Bachelor's degree in elementary education. I have always had a passion for working with children and I could not be happier in the direction I am moving forward.



No comments:

Post a Comment